What should we pay attention to when collecting evidence?
1. The direction of evidence collection should be clear. 2. Evidence should be collected promptly. 3. The collection of evidence shall be objective and comprehensive. 4. Evidence collection should be in-depth and detailed. 5. The authority of law should be strictly observed when obtaining evidence. 6. Evidence collection shall strictly abide by legal procedures.
（1） The direction of evidence collection should be clear: clarify the facts of the case that need to be ascertained. Investigation and evidence collection must have a clear goal and purpose. Find out the facts of the case through evidence collection. Generally speaking, the legal provisions have clear provisions on the facts of the case that need to be found out.
（2） Evidence should be collected quickly and timely: timely and timely is the requirement of evidence collection time. China's administrative law stipulates the time limit for administrative organs to handle cases, which is actually the minimum requirement. Law enforcement agencies should not wait to die, but should shorten the time of handling cases as much as possible on the premise of ensuring the quality and abiding by the legal procedures, which is the real significance of being timely.
(3) The collection of evidence should be objective and comprehensive.
(4) The collection of evidence should be thorough and meticulous.
(5) Evidence collection shall strictly abide by the legal authority.
(6) Evidence collection should strictly abide by legal procedures.
(7) When obtaining evidence, we should be kind to the legitimate rights and interests of the parties and inform them of the way to obtain relief.